Returns & refunds rules
We're dedicated to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 30 days
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 000000000
- To protect your personal security, we are also unable to accept returns on some non-faulty imaging and recording products such as pen drive and digital cameras.
- If a product is excluded from our 30-day money-back guarantee, it is clearly marked by a *** next to the product name in the catalogue and on this website.
- If your product(s) have qualified for a free globalbrand voucher and you return them under our 30-day-money-back-guarantee, the free globalbrand voucher must be returned. If the qualifying products aren’t returned than the globalbrand voucher amount will be deducted from the money refunded.
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there's a fault with the product...
We've made it easier!
- If you bring it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a
replacement or a refund.
- If you've had the product for up to 1 year, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
To cancel, you can call 000000000